Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

IM CDA 06 and Road to IM Hawaii 06

Thurs 7/6

Well, I decided to wait a full 10 days to start. Wont mean anything in another 2 weeks. I feel I needed the rest. Doing absolutely nothing since Sunday feels great, but it's time to get going again.
My hamstring is still tight, with pain when I stretch just a little bit. I stretched very lightly in the hot tub this morning. Will continue to not run for another several days, then start with very short slow runs and see how it goes.

My new blog to Kona is posted at
http://tryall3sports.blogspot.com/

Comments:
Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


[url=gross-videos.com]gross-videos.com[/url]
 
Hi David,

I was searching for blogs for useful information on IM CDA. I'm doing CDA as my first IM this June 24th. I want to thank your for the great advice you gave on your IM CDA blog. Many of your tips are ingenious and I am definitely taking notes. You're an awsome athlete and exemplify why I love about this sport. The willingess of top athletes to share what they have learned separates this highly compettive sport for all others.

Thanks,

Khai Harbut
khaitri@verizon.net
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • Week of June 26-July 2
  • Drove the coastal Hwy to Florence
  • Mountain biked in Sunriver/Bend
  • White water rafted Deschuttes in Maupin
  • Summitted Mt Adams, 12,276 ft, 7000 ft climb
  • Ate alot, kept alcohol drinking down
  • Time to get ready for the big one
  • GOALS
  • Goals need justification
  • Goals need emotional attachment
  • Goals must be achievable
  • Goals need a path: Not necessarily the exact path,
  • just a path...a means to an end
  • >Visualize. Believe. Its in you.